Wednesday, August 6, 2008

About Me





Hi I am Sweety from India. I am a part time blogger. I love my friends very much. I made this blog with the help of some of my friends. I am here only for sharing for my own qualitative views about many matters. I am  a graduate student. I love chatting with friends. I love to make new new friends in the growing Internets world. I am getting huge supports from my friends.

I love you so much (.............)
Thanks for visiting be my friend and please keep in my touch


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you
Submit your email address

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Delicious Stumble Reddit Facebook Twitter
ADD ME AS A FRIEND IN:

8 comments:

mathan on April 28, 2011 at 2:15 AM said...

u r very nice girl ;)


JYOTIRMAYA CHANDRA on May 13, 2011 at 10:43 PM said...

Thank You Mathan.


Anonymous said...

i too m in deeply love with someone ...and m the luckiest girl because he too loves me a lot
nd too dey the lies abot teenage love ..lemma tell U WE BOTH ARE TEENS ..but are mature enff to love each odr


chintu on May 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM said...

its good to know about you hope so we can be good friends!!


Sweety on May 26, 2011 at 4:51 PM said...

@ Chintu Yes sure we can be very good friends


Anonymous said...

hi are you really interested in me if yes feel free to mail me
burnpur_1983@yahoo.co.in


Sweety on June 19, 2011 at 4:37 PM said...

@ Anonymous, dear interested for what ?


Unknown on January 17, 2013 at 10:49 PM said...

dear mam need your help urgent plzz share me
my email >>>notuse121@ymail.com tnx to help me


Dear Friends Comment here

 

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates:

Powered By Blogger Widgets

CHAT WITH ME HERE

Recent posts
copyright protected
Creative Commons License
Join us on Facebook
RECENT COMMENT

Random Posts

| Jyotirmaya Chandra © 2011. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by MBT and Sweety